“Monitor, LLC” may change this policy at any time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 11th, 2013.
Data we collect
We may collect the following:
- contact information including email address, social networks and other
- domain property details, provided to us
- other information relevant to providing portfolio web site data
What we do with the data we gather
We require this data to provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- social usernames and email
- usage of the data to improve our service
- periodic email updates about your website using the valid email address which you have provided
- providing your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- we will never sell your data
We are committed to ensuring that your data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Linking to other sites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, if you click on these links and leave our site, we are not responsible for anything thereafter. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. Exercise caution and review the privacy statement that applies to the site in question.
Your personal information
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we gain your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find useful to enhance your online presence with us.
Terms of Service
CMD+SPACE is a service brought to you by "Monitor, LLC." By using the service provided on the cmdspace.com website (“Service”), a service of Monitor, LLC (“CMD+SPACE”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Use of Your CMD+SPACE Account
- You must use a valid email address for your CMD+SPACE account.
- You must not use the Service for any illegal or abusive purposes.
- Only one account per person or legal entity is allowed.
- You are solely responsible for the security of your account and keeping your password safe.
Payment and Billing
- You must provide CMD+SPACE with accurate billing information and keep this information up to date. This applies to all paid accounts, and also for trial accounts if you are using and paying for any extra services.
- By subscribing to the Service you give CMD+SPACE the right to charge your credit card, or bill you via other payment methods, for fees connected with the Service such as renewal fees or fees for extra services.
- The CMD+SPACE Service is a subscription service. You pay in advance for each billing cycle on the first day of that cycle.
- Your CMD+SPACE account will be renewed automatically until you cancel the Service.
- You are responsible for all charges incurred related to your CMD+SPACE account, including any applicable taxes or extra service fees.
- If you choose to upgrade to a paid account you will be charged.
- If you choose to upgrade and then cancel, you will be responsible for any incurring charges, but none thereafter.
- You may cancel your account at any time by going to the 'Settings' area.
Upgrading and Downgrading Accounts
- You can at any time upgrade or downgrade to a different CMD+SPACE paid account type inside the CMD+SPACE account settings area. The change to your account type will take effect immediately and apply to all future invoices.
- After an upgrade you will be billed right away for the remaining time until the next renewal (the amount will be reduced with what you have already paid).
- After a downgrade you will be billed at the next renewal date.
Cancellation and Termination of Service
- You may at any time cancel your CMD+SPACE account inside the CMD+SPACE account settings area provided that any past invoices have been paid. CMD+SPACE does not accept cancellations via email or phone.
- Any abuse of the Service will lead to termination of your account. CMD+SPACE reserves the right to decide what is considered abuse of the Service.
Use of Customer’s Name and Company Name
- CMD+SPACE reserves the right to use your name and/or company name as a reference for marketing or promotional purposes on the cmdspace.com website and other communication with existing or potential CMD+SPACE customers.
Changes to Terms of Service
- These Terms of Service may be updated at any time without prior notice. The most current Terms of Service are always available at http://cmdspace.com/terms
- The CMD+SPACE service is provided “as is” and “as available”.
- CMD+SPACE reserves the right to modify the Service at any time, including but not limited to adding and removing features and package types.
- CMD+SPACE reserves the right to discontinue the Service at any time after a 30-day notice via email.
- CMD+SPACE reserves the right to change the pricing for the Service and any connected services at any time.
- CMD+SPACE gives no warranties regarding the accuracy of the data collected with the Service or any potential corruption or loss of such.
Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that CMD+SPACE shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if CMD+SPACE has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: 1. the use or the inability to use the CMD+SPACE service; 2. the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the CMD+SPACE service; 3. unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; 4. statements or conduct of any third party on the CMD+SPACE service; or 5. any other matter relating to the CMD+SPACE service.
- Any decisions or claims you make based on data from the CMD+SPACE Service are your sole responsibility. CMD+SPACE shall not be held liable for any such decisions or claims made.
- In no event shall CMD+SPACE's total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
- You agree to immediately notify CMD+SPACE of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you.
- If any part of this Terms of Service would be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms of Service shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Back to CMD+SPACE
- This contract shall be governed by the substantive law of the United States of America.
- Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this contract, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be solved by the District Court of Boulder in Colorado.